Scott Gallagher's BIO
(Designed to make him look good)
A Few Unconventional Facts about Scott Gallagher
- Ran 18 marathons in less than 12 months when he was 50 LBS overweight proving to himself and his running buddies that “injury is caused by the mind – not the body”.
- Although Scott does not believe that accepting “labels” serves everybody, in an effort to do his part in “eradicating the stigma associated with mental health issues” Scott proudly acknowledges that he was diagnosed as having Bipolar II, PTSD, Personality Disorder, Season Affective Disorder, and Attention Defecit Hyperactivity Disorder.
- Scott is the original founder of the Global 12-step organization All Addictions Anonymous.
- Scott is no longer an active member of any 12 Step organization but is deeply grateful for their impact on him.
- Scott is NOT an “addictions expert,” (especially in terms of how the medical community defines the meaning of the word “addiction”), but he does provide high-end, Choice Centered Leadership & Habit Mastery Life Coaching Services.